WHO WE ARE
Industrials is the trading name of Industrials REIT and is our customer facing brand. Industrials own and manage more than 90 industrial estates around the UK which are home to over 1000 customers. Our goal is to become the leading MLI business in the UK, and a key part of this is investing in our assets and operating platform to enable us to be the most efficient and highest revenue generating company in our sector. We are passionate about revolutionising MLI property to make it work better for our customers. We do this by offering our customers high quality business space that is supported by the highest level of customer service so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
Assistant Company Secretary (Part-Time) – London
The role involves a mixture of generalist company secretarial work. It will require excellent organisational and communication skills, supporting the Group General Counsel and liaising with external advisers and service providers across several jurisdictions. The ideal candidate will have some prior experience of company secretarial work or will have worked as a corporate paralegal and be familiar with the general principles of companies law and corporate governance rules.
- Managing board and committees’ packs and taking minutes of meetings
- Managing corporate actions (eg AGMs and scrip dividend)
- Dealing with all company returns and filings for the companies in the group, including companies incorporated in England and Wales and Guernsey
- Managing registered agents/CSPs in foreign jurisdictions
- Drafting board and shareholders resolutions
- Drafting and managing signatories lists and rules
- Dealings with all KYC requests
- Assistance with ESG matters and annual reporting
- Managing the release of RNS
- Depending on level of experience and knowledge – advising on corporate governance matters.
- Previous experience as assistant company secretary/corporate paralegal
- Knowledge of corporate governance rules and regulatory regime governing LSE listed companies will be an advantage.
- Proficient with all main applications in the MS Office environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Competitive salary with discretionary performance linked bonus;
- Benefits provided include pension, healthcare, and life assurance.