WHO WE ARE
Industrials is a subsidiary of Stenprop, a listed property company. We own and manage more than 70 industrial estates around the UK which are home to over 800 customers. Our mission is to become the leading multi-let Industrial business in the UK and we are passionate about revolutionising multi-let industrial property to make it work better for our customers. We do this by offering our customers high quality business space that is supported by the highest level of customer service so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
This is a new role based in the recently opened Stockport office. The successful applicant will be a highly driven, independent thinker with initiative looking for a role in a stimulating environment. The role requires approximately 5+ years PQE in a similar role. Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU and available immediately.
The role will be based in Stockport but will require frequent UK travel across to our assets. Travel to London is expected once per month.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key role in the implementation and deployment of MS Dynamics within Stenprop.
- Responsible for managing the MLI transition from Workman’s TRAMPS system to MS Dynamics.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of MLI accounting within MS Dynamics and FlexProperty.
- Managing effective and efficient working relationship with Workman’s accounting team.
- Responsible for the preparation of multilevel, multi-currency group consolidated accounts via MS Dynamics.
- Responsible for the development of and adherence to effective internal controls within Stenprop’s finance systems.
- Responsible for quarterly balance sheet reconciliations and the production of interim and year-end audit packs.
- Responsible for accrual accounting, variance analysis and production of commentary for MLI companies.
- Responsible for development of MLI management reporting to Board, Operations Committee and asset management team.
- Responsible for VAT management for MLI entities.
- Support Head of Financial Operations in the development and management of the finance team in Stockport.
- Assisting with the delivery of the external audit.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Annual Report.
- Assisting with group tax compliance, where required but specifically managing CIS within the MLI portfolio.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts for the Stenprop MLI entities.
- MS Dynamics, strong Excel skills
Please note that this role will be sourced directly by the company and any contact from recruiters will be not be considered.