WHO WE ARE
Industrials is a subsidiary of Stenprop, a listed property company. We own and manage more than 70 industrial estates around the UK which are home to more than 800 small-to-medium-size businesses. Our mission is to become the leading multi-let industrial business in the UK and we are passionate about revolutionising multi-let industrial property to make it work better for our customers. We do this by offering our customers high-quality business space that is supported by the highest level of customer service so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
Inbound Lead Support
This is based in Stockport for a fixed-term period of 6 months. Typical working hours are 08:30 to 17:30.
We seek a fixed term Inbound Lead Support to field inbound lead enquiries for our available space. The role is very customer focused and plays an integral part of the leasing journey for prospective customers, being the first point of contact to all new enquiries and creating a strong first impression on behalf of the Industrials brand. You will share information that is relevant to their search criteria as well as entering vital details about their requirements into our system to help collate high quality and relevant data about prospective customers.
You will help prime the initial enquiry by establishing requirements and potential fit. The enquiry will then be passed to the outbound lead support team to see if we have space that matches their requirements to qualify the lead and arrange a viewing. You will help the team to make sure all unit listings remain up to date so that our customers see high quality and relevant listings.
ROLE WITHIN TEAM
You will be a pivotal member of the Marketing and Support team and will work closely with members of the wider Asset and Customer Engagement Management teams:
- You will work closely with our Customer Engagement Managers (CEMs) to share qualified leads as well as helping them ensure that online marketing information is up to date and that shared leads are responded to in good time
- You will work with other members of the Marketing and Support team to ensure that our available listings are always up to date with accurate information
- You may work with some third-party service providers such as account managers from the portals which we list on (e.g. Rightmove, Zoopla) as well as the call handling service we use for out-of-hours enquiries and our external property managers who will help with other technical queries.
The Inbound Lead Support will report directly to our Sales & Marketing Director
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar customer focused role
- Capable of dealing with a high volume and varied nature of queries raised by new and existing customers
- A good and personable telephone manner is essential
- IT literate, namely with Microsoft Office products such as MS Word, Outlook and Teams. Experience with CRM systems would be advantageous such as Microsoft CE or Salesforce. A willingness to learn to use other cloud-based platforms
- An understanding of marketing and letting of commercial/residential property is desirable, such as within an estate agency business
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are paramount
- An ability to work well independently, but also as part of a wider team
- Highly organised, with good time management and attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude, to assist with customers queries and problems
Lead Support performance will be assessed on the following:
- Customer satisfaction surveys following calls received
- Lead response times and follow-up
SALARY AND PACKAGE
Completive salary with discretionary performance linked bonus. Additional benefits include pension, health and life insurance.