WHO WE ARE
Industrials is a subsidiary of Stenprop and is our customer facing brand. Industrials own and manage more than 75 industrial estates around the UK which are home to over 900 customers. Our goal is to become the leading MLI business in the UK, and a key part of this is investing in our assets and operating platform to enable us to be the most efficient and highest revenue generating company in our sector. We are passionate about revolutionising MLI property to make it work better for our customers. We do this by offering our customers high quality business space that is supported by the highest level of customer service so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
Stenprop is a dynamic and fast-paced organisation with a mission to revolutionise how multi-let industrial (MLI) is operated in the UK. Stenprop is a REIT and is listed on the London and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges. Our culture is results focused, with a strong emphasis on learning and innovation. We are based in London and Stockport, with assets spread all around the UK.
We seek a full-time Lead Support to field inbound lead enquiries for our available space. The role is very customer focused and plays an integral part of the leasing journey for prospective customers, being the first point of contact to all new enquiries and creating a strong first impression on behalf of the Industrials brand. You will share information that is relevant to their search criteria as well as entering vital details about their requirements into our system to help collate high quality and relevant data about prospective customers.
You will help qualify the lead by establishing whether we have space that matches their requirements and then pass the qualified lead to our Customer Engagement Managers (CEMs) to arrange a viewing and try to close the deal. You will help the team to make sure all unit listings remain up to date so that our customers see high quality and relevant listings.
This is a full-time role based in Stockport as well as home-based working as required. Typical working hours are 08:30 to 17:30.
ROLE WITHIN TEAM
You will be a pivotal member of the Marketing and Support team and will work closely with members of the wider Asset and Customer Engagement Management teams:
- You will work closely with our Customer Engagement Managers (CEMs) to share qualified leads as well as helping them ensure that online marketing information is up to date and that shared leads are responded to in good time
- You will work with other members of the Marketing and Support team to ensure that our available listings are always up to date with accurate information
- You may work with some third-party service providers such as account managers from the portals which we list on (e.g. Rightmove, Zoopla) as well as the call handling service we use for out-of-hours enquiries and our external property managers who will help with other technical queries.
The Lead Support will report directly to our Marketing Manager
Lead Support performance will be assessed on the following:
- Customer satisfaction surveys following calls received
- Lead response times and follow-up
SALARY AND PACKAGE
Completive salary with discretionary performance linked bonus. Additional benefits include pension, health and life insurance
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and respond to all inbound calls in a friendly and professional manner. Respond to all emails and messages that are received via our marketing platforms and which are captured and tracked by our CRM system
- Manage all new enquiries and gather relevant information on the needs and requirements of the customer. Record this information in our CRM system
- Evaluate all leads to establish whether we can offer space to meet their needs. Share qualified leads with CEMs and disqualify any leads which do not have relevant requirements or are considered inappropriate for our space
- Support the CEMs in the initial stages of a prospective customer’s journey with help to book viewings or arrange follow up communications
- Run daily and weekly call and enquiry reports to show progress of all leads to ensure quick response times and that no enquiries are left unanswered
- Maintain consistent and regular contact with CEMs to stay up to date with current space availability
- Monitor the status of units on online platforms we use such as Zoopla, Rightmove etc., and update or assist the wider team where appropriate
- Where possible, help with any administrative roles associated with the marketing and leasing of vacant units
- Previous experience in a similar customer focused role
- Capable of dealing with a high volume and varied nature of queries raised by new and existing customers
- A good and personable telephone manner is essential
- IT literate, namely with Microsoft Office products such as MS Word, Outlook and Teams. Experience with CRM systems would be advantageous such as Microsoft CE or Salesforce. A willingness to learn to use other cloud-based platforms
- An understanding of marketing and letting of commercial/residential property is desirable, such as within an estate agency business.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are paramount
- An ability to work well independently, but also as part of a wider team
- Highly organised, with good time management and attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude, to assist with customers queries and problems