Microsoft Support Analyst
WHO WE ARE
Industrials is the trading name of Industrials REIT and is our customer facing brand. Industrials own and manage more than 80 industrial estates around the UK which are home to over 1000 customers. Our goal is to become the leading MLI business in the UK, and a key part of this is investing in our assets and operating platform to enable us to be the most efficient and highest revenue generating company in our sector. We are passionate about revolutionising MLI property to make it work better for our customers. We do this by offering our customers high quality business space that is supported by the highest level of customer service so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
Industrials’ technology vision is to deliver a class-leading technology and data capability that enhances the MLI platform and enables the business to scale. The technology and data teams will contribute to earnings growth and sustainability, while empowering Industrials REIT’s stakeholders and employees to achieve its vision of becoming the UK’s leading MLI business.
Microsoft Support Analyst – London or Stockport
The Microsoft support analyst will play a pivotal role in managing and maintaining Industrials’ software applications. The role will sit within a growing and evolving technology and data team, offering this individual a fantastic opportunity to develop broad capabilities across the Microsoft stack and quickly progress in their service management career.
London or Stockport
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and monitor 1st, 2nd and 3rd line incidents and requests
- Manage and escalate tickets to third party resolvers
- Ensure incidents are resolved and managed within SLA targets
- Support platform maintenance and upgrade efforts
- Execute system deployments
- Monitor partner SLA performance
- Administrate applications such as: SharePoint, D365 Finance / CE, Microsoft environments
- Support equipment/hardware procurement/management
- Monitor security events/analytics dashboards
SALARY AND PACKAGE
Completive salary with discretionary performance linked bonus. Additional benefits include pension, health and life insurance
- 1-3 years IT service desk / support experience
- Computer science degree or equivalent technical qualifications
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Desire to self-learn/improve technical and soft skills
- ITIL foundation
- Experience with ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow, Topdesk or alike
- Experience working with/administrating environments such as D365, M365, Azure, or other cloud solutions
- SharePoint administration experience
- Experience with financial system roles and security administration
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance, AX or other cloud ERP platforms such as SAP or Oracle.