WHO WE ARE
Industrials is a subsidiary of Industrials REIT and is our customer facing brand. Industrials own and manage more than 80 industrial estates around the UK which are home to over 1000 customers. Our goal is to become the leading MLI business in the UK, and a key part of this is investing in our assets and operating platform to enable us to be the most efficient and highest revenue generating company in our sector. We are passionate about revolutionising MLI property to make it work better for our customers. We do this by offering our customers high quality business space that is supported by the highest level of customer service so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
Industrials REIT is a property investment company and UK REIT listed on both the London Stock Exchange and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. The Company has a portfolio of commercial property currently located in the UK, Germany and Switzerland.
In order to achieve our aspiration of becoming a leading MLI business, its ability to make insightful business decisions is critical. The business is currently implementing a new ERP system which will provide better access to real time data from the operation of its portfolio. This is part of a wider initiative of using technology to drive efficiencies across our operating business. This together with our growth over the last 12months have resulted in us looking to grow our team to meet these business demands. The new position will have the benefit of working across the business but in particular with the property team to provide real estate analytical support and assist in the development of the Industrials operating platform.
The Inbound Lead Support will report directly to our Head of Debt and Special Projects
- Provide analytical and cash flow modelling support to the property team
- Assist in the origination and management of third party debt financing
- Provide analytical support to the asset management team to assist them in making better operational decisions, either through the analysis of key data or working alongside key member to support the delivery of specific higher value projects
- Assist in the presentation and analysis of business reporting metrics for investors and operational decision making
- Work alongside the business reporting function in the delivery of regular reporting of operational property metrics
- Alongside the head of special projects assist in the set up of new processes or driving business efficiencies as part of the Industrials platform development
- Assist in the preparation of portfolio and individual property forecasts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1-2yrs experience
- Property degree and/or relevant property experience
- Strong cash flow modelling and analytical skills
- Good presentation and written skills
- Excellent numeracy and organisation
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Keen interest to pursue a career in the property space
- Keen to immerse themselves in all aspects of the business and willing to learn and take direction from the team and business around them
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads.
SALARY AND PACKAGE
Completive salary with discretionary performance linked bonus. Additional benefits include pension, health and life insurance.