- Job Title: Property Analyst
- Reports to: Head of Debt and Sustainability
- Location: London
We believe in The Power of Space. Space to work, to think, to evolve, to grow and to succeed. We focus on delivering a quality experience for our customers by creating a straightforward, supportive, transparent and a frictionless process.
Industrials REIT is multi-let industrial property company listed on the London Stock Exchange and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. We own and operate a diversified portfolio of purpose built multi-let industrial (MLI) properties across the UK. We have offices in London and Stockport, and own and manage more than 100 industrial estates which are home to over 1,500 customers.
We have invested in a technology-driven market-leading operating platform called Industrials Hive to support the gradual digitalisation and improvement of our customer experience and to drive occupancy and income. This platform covers all elements of our business, from marketing through to leasing, and from property management through to finance. We use it to deliver value and growth opportunities for all our stakeholders.
We are a friendly team, where everyone receives a warm welcome in a sociable environment and where even the most senior members are approachable and accessible.
At Industrials, it is natural to be genuinely inclusive and supportive – understanding, encouraging and reassuring each other, and looking for ways to nurture and inspire colleagues when they need help. This is the basis of wellbeing within our organisation. We care, and we show we care.
A collaborative approach prevails, with an emphasis on trust, transparency, and accountability, supporting clear communication and effective co-operation. A problem shared is a problem halved. All our work is teamwork.
We take pride in what we do, showing resilience and determination when the going may get tough. We do what we say we will do, which earns us credibility, externally and internally.
In everything we do, we aim to be innovative, using imagination and forward thinking to develop original, progressive – even unconventional – projects and initiatives.
We are results-driven, always motivated to improve our performance and achieve the best possible outcome for us and our customers.
We often need to find new ways of working, which means we must be inquisitive – always learning new skills, gaining more knowledge and absorbing new ideas. This is how we grow and evolve, as individuals and as a business.
Above all, we are ambitious. We see clearly where we are heading and remain orientated towards our targets and goals.
We are looking to hire a full-time property analyst to join at an exciting time of our business growth. This person will report directly to the Head of Debt and Sustainability and work alongside an existing property analyst. The new position will have the benefit of working across the business but in particular with the property team to provide real estate analytical support and assist in the development of the Industrials operating platform.
- Support in the delivery of the ESG programme, with an initial focus on managing the roll out of our solar programme alongside the Head of ESG
- Support the origination and management of third party debt financing
- Provide analytical and cash flow modelling support to the property team
- Assist in the presentation and analysis of business reporting metrics for investors and operational decision making
- Assist in the set up of new processes or driving business efficiencies as part of the Industrials platform development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Property degree and/or relevant experience would be beneficial
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Cash flow modelling and analytical skills and comfortable working with large data sets
- Excellent numeracy and organisation, with ability to manage projects
- Self-motivated pro-active attitude
- Strong attention to detail
SALARY AND PACKAGES
Competitive salary with discretionary performance linked bonus. Additional benefits include pension, health, and life insurance.